Steps in Buying Silhouette Glasses Online
Silhouette glasses are known for being lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear, as well as for being fashionable and high-tech. These features make them the preferred eyewear for NASA astronauts. You can buy the glasses online, but you need to be careful to avoid fakes and to make sure that you are getting genuine eyewear for a reasonable price. Here are steps for buying Silhouette glasses online:
- Find a well-established and reputable optical shop – Choose a store that has been in business for more than two decades. Some stores have more than 20 years of experience in selling authentic designer eyewear with a brick and mortar business.
- Examine the store’s credentials – Make sure that it has qualified opticians and optometrists that can help you pick Silhouette frames and customize your glasses. These professionals should be able to answer your questions and help you with your order in case you need their assistance. Consider looking up feedback and testimonials about the store to verify their reputation with customers.
- Buy from a store that makes its own lenses – If you are buying Silhouette frames, make sure that the store makes durable and high-quality lenses that come with UV protection for maximum vision protection without distorting your vision.
- Look for warranties and guarantees – Choose an online optical shop that offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee. The glasses should come with a warranty, too. Be sure to verify the warranty with the Silhouette.
- Find at least two stores and compare them – Compare their prices, warranties and guarantees, and the quality of their service.
- Customize your frame – Silhouette has at least 64 combinations of colors and shapes for most of its collections, so you can fully customize and design your own rimless glasses online. The glasses can be glazed to your preferred shape, and you can choose rimless mounts with a bridge width that suits your facial anatomy. Temple lengths are customizable, too, so you can be sure that the glasses are suitable to your personal style and needs.